We continue growing! At mediasmart we are looking for a software engineer to join our team, whose main function will be to develop for the main products we offer to users: the web frontend and the API.
mediasmart started in January 2012 and is one of the most innovative platforms in the mobile programmatic advertising space. VC funded in its origin, mediasmart is now part of Affle International (Singapore), a global consumer intelligence technology company that has Microsoft, D2C (An NTT DoCoMo, Dentsu & NTT Advertising JV), Itochu, Bennett Coleman & Company (BCCL) as shareholders, and whose Indian subsidiary trades on the India stock exchanges (BSE: 542752 & NSE: AFFLE).
mediasmart has offices in Madrid, Paris, and New York. Since its inception, mediasmart has always been very clear on its position in the mobile advertising ecosystem: full focus on advertisers and the buying process. Today we are the first programmatic platform that allows advertisers to measure the incremental impact of their drive to store and app promotion campaigns in real time, so that they can invest more in what really helps them grow their business.
mediasmart was one of the first players to enter the programmatic mobile ecosystem and to date our proprietary technology stack comprises of a DSP, DMP & Ad-Server, as well as direct connections to more than 30 ad exchanges where we buy display, video, audio and native ads on mobile apps, web, smart TV and desktop.
Our culture and values
- Be a generous leader. One that helps others succeed and celebrate their success.
- Love curiosity. Keep learning and stay relevant.
- It’s a team effort. Collaborate and cooperate to build a smart company.
- Go farther. Be an example for others. Set the bar.
- Love what we do. Love our work with passion and respect.
- Do good and do well. Our work matters.
We work hard and never forget to have fun in the process. Absolutely devoted to our customers and to building the best mobile advertising company out there, our passion shines through everything we do.
- Deliver new features in short development cycles.
- Polish a web-based platform with users all over the world.
- Proactively improve and propose projects to make our product more effective and easy to use.
- Interact with other teams to build new features or solve technical issues.
Core skills & knowledge:
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks
- Basic knowledge of CSS stylesheets (SASS, PostCSS, etc.)
- Node.js and REST APIs
- Basic knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Git
- Basic GNU/Linux administration
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a distributed team
- A good eye for design
- At least 2-4 years of experience in a similar position or using similar technology
What we offer
- Competitive salary (25K - 40K depending on the experience)
- Flexible hours and optional remote work
- To be part of a small team with direct impact in the final product
- Using state of the art technologies
- Educational resources
- Creative Fridays: One day every two weeks to work on your own ideas
How to apply
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Software Engineer 2020” in the subject, including:
- Links to personal projects (or to your GitHub account)
- Up-to-date resume (can be a link to LinkedIn or similar),
Thanks! Check also all open positions at mediasmart! & Good luck!