We seek an ambitious, results-oriented, entrepreneurial, and highly driven senior executive to drive mediasmart platform’s growth in the North American market. You will be responsible for the mediasmart business in this region, overseeing sales and marketing and also helping build local partnerships.
mediasmart intends to focus on its’ CTV offerings in this region completely, and this role would thus provide you with an ideal platform to help build leadership for mediasmart’s programmatic CTV offerings in this fast-growing market. mediasmart is part of the Affle group - a global adtech company that completed its successful IPO in India in 2019 and has been growing profitably. Affle group has been in the adtech/martech business for over 15 years and runs multiple ad platform businesses, including Jampp, Appnext, Vizury, RevX, MAAS, mDMP in addition to mediasmart.
Some of the key investors in Affle Holdings include Microsoft and D2C (JV between NTT DoCoMo & Dentsu) mediasmart is a self-serve mobile programmatic advertising platform for advertisers, trading desks, and agencies with unique strengths on (a) Omnichannel audience targeting leveraging both online and offline signals, (b) Incrementality measurement led advertising for offline and online advertisers, and (c) Measurable and high-impact CTV advertising through its proprietary Household Sync technology. The mediasmart business is headquartered in Spain having fast-growing global teams across LATAM, APAC in addition to Europe.
Our culture and values:
● Be a generous leader. One that helps others succeed and celebrate their
● Love curiosity. Keep learning and stay relevant.
● It’s a team effort. Collaborate and cooperate to build a smart company.
● Go farther. Be an example for others. Set the bar.
● Love what we do. Love our work with passion and respect.
● Do good and do well. Our work matters.
We work hard and never forget to have fun in the process. Absolutely devoted to
our customers and to building the best mobile advertising company out there, our
passion shines through everything we do.
Summary of the Role
mediasmart is looking for a senior executive with significant experience in the
data-driven mobile/CTV/Programmatic advertising space with a good network of
senior contacts in the region. In this position, you will represent mediasmart in
your region, with an initial commercial focus on strengthening ongoing partnerships
and to grow the local business by prospecting for new clients & partners.
You would work directly with the leadership team of mediasmart and Affle group to
define the plan for the region. Below are some of the core responsibilities and
requirements we envision for the role, which will be located in US (remote
working model), with frequent travels to meet potential/current partners and
attend industry events.
If you are looking for challenges, growth opportunities and a great learning
experience with a young team that strives for innovation and quality of service,
this is the company for you.
For more information on the company and our team, please go to our website
● Build and establish the mediasmart brand in your market.
● Provide market feedback to help shape the business and product strategy
for mediasmart’s CTV business in your region.
● Build and manage local sales and marketing teams.
● Understand the ecosystem and competitive landscape in the region -
agencies, advertisers, data providers and other vendors - reporting back to
the organization and finding clients and partners that can drive growth.
● Leverage external relationships and your personal network to identify
potential clients that fit mediasmart’s value proposition and generate
business growth in the region.
● Develop and maintain strong, active relationships with key client
stakeholders and partners at senior levels.
● Evangelize and build the CTV business for mediasmart by getting clients
to understand and benefit from its unique product offerings
● Work actively with global Client Services, Supply & Marketing teams to
help drive success for onboarded clients.
● Continuously track customer revenue and drive customers to become
loyal, with recurring growing investments month after month.
● Attend key industry events to represent mediasmart and identify growth
trends in the digital advertising ecosystem.
● At least 10 years of experience in Sales/Business leadership with, at least
5 years in the mobile/digital/programmatic/CTV advertising industry
preferably in DSP, DMP, SSP type of company.
● Very hands-on, self-starter and goal-oriented, able to work without
● Persuasive personality with passion for challenges and the ability to
create and build relationships.
● Good understanding of the ad tech and programmatic ecosystem.
● Great relationships across levels within the Programmatic/Adtech
ecosystem including media agencies, Trading desks and advertisers.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and to adapt quickly to
● Organized, methodical and logical approach, with good communication
skills and a consultative approach when addressing clients’ needs.
● Ability to work successfully in a team environment (even if remote),
partnering with other departments across the group including Sales,
Marketing, Client Services & Tech.
How to apply
Apply to email@example.com with “Vice President / Senior Director - North America” in the subject or through this Form