We are seeking a results-oriented, entrepreneurial and highly professional Client Success & Business Manager as a full-time addition to our team. The Client Success & Business Manager will report to the LatAm Sales Director and, as part of the Sales team, will work with the rest of the mediasmart team to help mediasmart's customers in Latin America grow to their maximum potential.
As a CSBM, you will be a trusted advisor to our LatAm partners, providing advice and best industry practices in areas such as Programmatic Media Buying, Mobile Advertising, Omnichannel Audiences Management, Geofencing and Footfall Measurement Connected TV, Data Insights & Effective campaign strategies. You will work closely with our LatAm customers and with other mediasmart teams (Client Services, Technology, Analytics, etc…) to guarantee our customers´ satisfaction with the services they receive, and to ensure they are fully aware of all of medismart’s capabilities and they maximize their use of mediasmart products.
mediasmart is part of the Affle group - a global technology company that is listed on the stock exchange in India. Affle group has been in the adtech/martech business for over 15 years and runs multiple ad platform businesses like Appnext, Vizury, RevX, MAAS in addition to mediasmart.
At mediasmart, our mission is to allow advertisers to effectively reach mobile audiences in real-time, while maximizing engagement with campaigns and their incremental value to advertisers. mediasmart was one of the first players to enter the programmatic mobile ecosystem and to date our proprietary technology stack comprises of a DSP, DMP & Ad-Server, as well as direct connections to more than 30 ad exchanges where we buy display, video and native ads on mobile apps, web Connected TVs and desktop.
Our culture and values:
- Be a generous team player. One that helps others succeed and celebrate their success.
- Love curiosity. Keep learning and stay relevant.
- It’s a team effort. Collaborate and cooperate to build a smart company.
- Go farther. Be an example for others. Set the bar.
- Love what we do. Love our work with passion and respect.
- Do good and do well. Our work matters.
- We work hard and never forget to have fun in the process. Absolutely devoted to our customers and to building the best mobile advertising company out there, our passion shines through everything we do.
Summary & Duties
The Client Success and Business Manager shall have significant experience in the mobile & programmatic advertising space and will be ultimately responsible for the business generated by his/her customer accounts. The CSBM shall lead customer’s onboarding and expansion and will work closely with the Client Services team to ensure retention and growth, driving maximum value for our client's investment and aiming for full utilization of our platform. The CSBM shall understand our customer’s business to continuously identify new opportunities for growth.
Below are some of the core responsibilities we envision for the role, which will preferably, but not necessarily, be located in Sao Paulo:
- Understand mediasmart’s features and USPs and coach customers to ensure they are leveraging all available services in mediasmart to grow their business.
- Understand the ecosystem and competitive landscape in the region - agencies, advertisers, data providers, exchanges, publishers and other vendors.
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders and partners at senior levels.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map mediasmart features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their business goals and work with the technical, support & account management and sales teams to build a risk mitigation plan.
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of mediasmart product and platform functionality, training courses and administrative services integral to the customer's success.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with all stakeholders in your account portfolio, where appropriate, by networking between customers, partners, and mediasmart.
- Contribute to thought leadership and best practices, both internally and externally, around business transformation.
- Continuously track customer revenue and drive customers to become loyal, with recurring growing investments month after month.
- At least 5 years of experience in Account Management, Sales and Business Development across Latin America with, at least, 3 years in the mobile/digital/programmatic advertising industry.
- Accountability/ownership through every stage of client business: prospecting, presenting, negotiating... must have a real knack for customer service.
- Ability to create partnerships based on value and a talent for consultative selling.
- Very hands-on, self-starter and goal-oriented, able to work without supervision.
- With a passion for sales, account management and business development and proven skills in client management.
- Persuasive personality with passion for challenges and the ability to create and build relationships.
- Good understanding of the mobile ad-tech and programmatic ecosystem in LatAm.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and to adapt quickly to changes.
- Good communicator and with an excellent level of written and spoken English, Spanish and Portuguese language.
- Passion for teamwork, as the job requires working successfully in a team environment (even if remote), partnering with other departments across the group including Sales, Marketing, Client Services & Tech.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, organized, methodical and logical, with phenomenal communication skills and a consultative approach when addressing clients’ needs.
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict, prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support).
How to apply
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Client Success & Business Manager” in the subject or through this Form