We are seeking a results-oriented, entrepreneurial and highly technical account manager as a full-time addition to our team. The Tech Account Manager will report to the Client Services Director and work with the rest of the Client Services team and the Technical team supporting and educating our customers on how to use mediasmart and make the most out of it.
mediasmart is part of the Affle group - a global technology company that is listed on the stock exchange in India. Affle group has been in the adtech/martech business for over 15 years and runs multiple ad platform businesses like Appnext, Vizury, RevX, MAAS in addition to mediasmart.
At mediasmart, our mission is to allow advertisers to effectively reach mobile audiences in real time, while maximizing engagement with campaigns and their incremental value to advertisers. mediasmart was one of the first players to enter the programmatic mobile ecosystem and to date our proprietary technology stack comprises of a DSP, DMP & Ad-Server, as well as direct connections to more than 30 ad exchanges where we buy display, video and native ads on mobile apps, web, connected TVs and desktop.
Our culture and values:
- Be a generous leader. One that helps others succeed and celebrate their success.
- Love curiosity. Keep learning and stay relevant.
- It’s a team effort. Collaborate and cooperate to build a smart company.
- Go farther. Be an example for others. Set the bar.
- Love what we do. Love our work with passion and respect.
- Do good and do well. Our work matters.
We work hard and never forget to have fun in the process. Absolutely devoted to our customers and to building the best mobile advertising company out there, our passion shines through everything we do.
Summary of the Role
The technical account manager will manage the day-to-day relationship with some clients – those that require more technical support, such as those who use third party tags, API integrations, etc… - and also support other clients with any technical questions they might have that cannot be solved by their non-technical account managers.
The tech account manager must have a deep understanding of the platform and its capabilities as well as the ability to clearly communicate, particularly when it comes to integrations. You must be motivated by training and educating in order to be a fit for this position, and you are expected to become critical contributor to the team that makes mediasmart´s engine work, by making our customers happy and knowledgeable about our products and services.
Below are some of the core responsibilities and requirements we envision for the role, which will preferably, but not necessarily, be located in Madrid.
If you are looking for challenges, growth opportunities and a great learning experience with a young team that strives for innovation and quality of service, this is the company for you.
For more information on the company and our team, please go to our website: mediasmart.io
- Provide a world-class client experience for some of EMEA´s largest agencies and advertisers around the world, within a driven and highly motivated team.
- Contribute to grow the revenue generated by your assigned customers as much as possible. Collaborate with the corresponding sales team members to understand client objectives and indicators for success, and continuously provide input on campaign performance and how to better reach the client’s objectives.
- Provide direct or indirect support and act as the liaison between clients and mediasmart for all day-to-day technology, operations and product related technical matters including:
- Third-party ad tags
- Tracking: click macros, MMPs, S2S integrations
- Other third-party tech integrations: DMPs, DCO, etc…
- Ensure quality of service and that the client always has the latest information available, so that they can use mediasmart effectively. Where necessary develop support material to be made available to clients and other members of the team at different levels – knowledge base articles, training/user guides, developer guides…
- Manage client requests for features & integration following mediasmart processes, gathering specs, organizing requirements based on priority levels and working with the mediasmart team to inform the client regularly on status and delivery dates.
- The candidate must be fluent in English, both oral and written, as this is the language used for interaction with most of the customers and the business language for all of our tools and documentation.
- 2 years of experience in digital media mobile ad operations, preferably in roles including technical account management, technical presales, technical support (experience with campaign optimization and data analysis is a plus).
- Knowledge and basic understanding of ad tech concepts such as ad tags, macros, postbacks, MRAID, openRTB protocol, etc…
- Passion for numbers, data-analysis, and other methods of statistical analytics, with exceptional analytical skills and experience working in a metrics-driven organization.
- Disposition to interact with customers, educate them and solve their problems. Teaching experience is a plus.
- Proactivity, critical thinking and good disposition for working in teams
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional and geographically disperse teams.
- Analytical / Technical academic degree is a plus
- Analytical, curious, goal-oriented. A problem solver who is proactive and not satisfied until effective solutions are found.
- Strong orientation to detail, with an ability to collect and organize data, understand the results and communicate them effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Able to think independently and prioritize accordingly.
- Strong sense of urgency in responding promptly to client and internal requests; regularly achieves inbox zero
- Excellent organization skills and ability to work effectively in teams.
How to apply
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Technical Account Manager” in the subject or through this Form