We are seeking a results-oriented, entrepreneurial and highly professional Sales Manager for our business. The core responsibility would be to build & sustain the mediasmart programmatic business within the defined region.
We are thus looking for seasoned adtech/martech sales enthusiasts with an entrepreneurial mindset to replicate & scale this platform’s success within your local market as it has seen globally.
- Engage at senior leadership levels with top advertisers to create joint business plans and drive them to success.
- Work to build an active sales pipeline for selling licenses to large Agency/Trading Desks and also for Brand IO based campaigns to ensure quarterly goal achievement. (Based on the candidate selected, the responsibilities could include selling DSP licensing deals to Agencies/ Trading Desks and/or to sell campaign level IO based brand programmatic deals to advertisers/ agencies)
- Drive revenue growth by growing existing accounts and activating new accounts
- Work actively with local and global account management teams to help drive success for onboarded advertisers
- Understand mediasmart’s features and USPs and coach customers to ensure they are leveraging all available services in mediasmart to grow their business.
- Understand the ecosystem and competitive landscape in the region - agencies, advertisers, adtech platforms, data providers, exchanges, publishers etc.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map mediasmart features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Continuously track customer revenue and drive customers to become loyal, with recurring growing investments month after month.
- Build thought leadership both internally and externally, and be an impressive ambassador to represent the brand in the defined market.
- At least 5 years of experience in Sales with, at least 3 years in the mobile/ digital/ programmatic advertising industry
- A Masters or at least a Bachelor's degree in Business/ Communication/ IT/ Engineering
- Very hands-on, self-starter and goal-oriented, able to work without supervision
- Persuasive personality with passion for challenges and the ability to create and build relationships
- Good understanding of the mobile ad tech and programmatic ecosystem
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and to adapt quickly to changes.
- Good bilingual communicator in English and local language
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict, prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support)
About Affle’s mediasmart platform
mediasmart is part of the Affle group - a global adtech company that is listed on the stock exchange in India. Affle group has been in the adtech/martech business for over 15 years and runs multiple ad platform businesses like Appnext, Vizury, RevX, MAAS in addition to mediasmart. Some of the key investors in Affle Holdings include Microsoft, D2C (JV between NTT DoCoMo & Dentsu)
mediasmart a self-serve mobile programmatic platform provides advertisers, trading desks, and agencies an integrated mobile advertising platform with the unique strengths on (a) Omnichannel audience targeting leveraging both online and offline signals, (b) Incrementality measurement led advertising for offline and online advertisers, and (c) Measurable and high impact CTV advertising though its proprietary Household Sync technology.
Our culture and values
- Be a generous team player. One that helps others succeed and celebrate their success.
- Love curiosity. Keep learning and stay relevant.
- It’s a team effort. Collaborate and cooperate to build a smart company.
- Go further. Be an example for others. Set the bar.
- Love what we do. Love our work with passion and respect.
- Do good and do well. Our work matters.
- We work hard and never forget to have fun in the process. Absolutely devoted to our customers and to building the best mobile advertising company out there, our passion shines through everything we do.
How to apply
Apply to email@example.com with “Sales Manager” in the subject or through this Form