Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? Are you motivated by training and educating customers? At mediasmart we are looking for a new Performance Account Manager at our office in Madrid. We offer a competitive salary, a permanent contract and flexible hours and partial remote work. Join a motivated and innovative team using state of the art technologies!
The Account Manager will report to the Client Services Director and work with the rest of the Client Services team and the Technical team supporting and educating our customers on how to use mediasmart and make the most out of it. Depending on the type of customer, this may entail education on how to use the features in the platform and recommendations on how to analyze and optimize their campaigns, or actually optimizing campaigns for them directly. The Account Manager must have a deep understanding of the product and its capabilities, and the ability to communicate, and it must be motivated by training and educating. He or she is expected to become critical contributor to the team that makes mediasmart´s engine work, by making our customers happy and knowledgeable about our products and services.
Find below some of the core responsibilities we envision for the role:
• Work within a driven and highly motivated team to provide a world-class client experience for some of EMEA´s largest agencies and directly for advertisers around the world.
• Provide detailed analysis of client campaigns, deliver optimization advice (or optimize directly on the platform, depending on the type of customer) and provide best-practice training (both in one to one interaction with customers and through online documentation).
• Daily monitor campaign performance and delivery. Find trends, recognize and trouble-shoot weaknesses.
• Analyze inventory, both proactively and responding to inbound inventory requests.
• Work closely with the technical and product team to provide ideas for system improvements.
• Collaborate with client and the sales team to understand client objectives and indicators for success, as well as to provide clients with input on campaign performance.
• Interact directly with customers to communicate recommendations, answer specific questions and/or provide training.
• The ideal candidate should be a very hands-on person, curious, self-starter, analytical and goal-oriented. Experience in ad optimization is desirable but optional, as it really comes down to the right person.
• 2 years experience in ad operations in digital media, preferably in app marketing or performance campaign management.
• Passion for numbers, data-analysis, and other methods of statistical analytics. Exceptional analytical skills and experience working in a metrics-driven organization.
• The candidate must be fluent in English, both oral and written, as this is the language used for interaction with most of the customers and the business language for all of our tools and documentation.
• The right candidate will be very comfortable with the metrics used in digital media and will be proficient in managing and optimizing digital advertising campaigns to achieve a broad range of marketing objectives.
• Disposition to interact with customers, educate them and solve their problems. Teaching experience will be a plus.
• Excellent knowledge in Excel; formulas, pivots, lookups, graphs.
• Ideal candidate would have specific experience in working with performance based online advertising and/or programmatic environments.
• Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in quantitative discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Economy, Statistics, Accounting, etc).
• Analytical, curious, goal-oriented. A campaign detective eager to find solutions.
• Proactivity: must take initiative to contact clients with unsolicited campaign optimization tips.
• Strong orientation to detail.
• Ability to collect and organize data, understand the results and communicate them effectively in words and graphics.
• Tendency to take initiative in solving team problems.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
• Able to think independently and change directions quickly when needed.
• Sense of urgency in responding promptly to client and internal requests.
• Excellent organization skills and ability to work effectively in teams.
If you are interested, send your CV to email@example.com!