If we were to ask you how many ads you have seen today while on your mobile or your Connected TV, would you be able to tell us a definite number?...Read More
Announcements, analysis and opinions on industry trends around the mobile programmatic world.
Do you want to work for one of the biggest consulting companies in Spain, working more than 12 hours a day and not have a life? We don’t either.
Come and be part of a cool worldwide company, building things that matter to a real business, learning and making an impact while also enjoying your life. At mediasmart we are looking for a software engineer to join our team, whose main function will be to develop for the main products we offer to users: the web frontend and the API.
We are growing again!
● Deliver new features in short development cycles.
● Polish a web-based platform with users all over the world.
● Proactively improve and propose projects to make our product more effective and easy to use.
● Interact with other teams to build new features or solve technical issues.
Core skills & knowledge:
● Good communication skills, oral and written
● Experience with modern frontend frameworks
● Basic knowledge of CSS stylesheets (SASS, PostCSS, etc.)
● Node.js and REST APIs
● Basic knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
● Experience with Git
● Basic GNU/Linux administration
● Fluency in English
Nice to have:
● Experience working in a distributed team
● A good eye for design
● At least 2-4 years of experience in a similar position or using similar technology
What we offer
● Competitive salary
● Flexible hours and optional remote work
● To be part of a small team with direct impact in the final product
● Using state of the art technologies
● Educational resources
● Creative Fridays: One day every two weeks to work on your own ideas
How to apply
Apply to email@example.com with “Senior Software Engineer 2019” in the subject, including:
● Links to personal projects (or to your GitHub account)
● Up-to-date resume (can be a link to LinkedIn or similar)
Or you can use this form.
mediasmart is the first Spanish company working on the real time optimisation of mobile advertising, using its proprietary technology platform and focused on ethics and transparency.
mediasmart was one of the first movers into the mobile programmatic ecosystem, having launched in Jan 2012. It’s platform gives access to global mobile inventory –both in mobile apps and web– from more than twenty seven ad exchanges/SSPs, and it has successfully proven throughout the years that its algorithms can effectively manage big data to deliver results. A proven and scalable technology, currently handling more than 900,000 ad requests per second, mediasmart can be used directly by clients on a self-serve basis or via APIs, and it handles both RTB and programmatic direct buys.
With offices in Madrid, London and Paris, mediasmart includes a team of mobile and advertising experts, and is backed by well-known investors Kibo Ventures (Aquilino Peña), KOMM Investment (Michael Kleindl) and Inveready.
Check all open positions at mediasmart! & Good luck!