We are happy to announce we now support VPAID for your video campaigns and that we have opened an end point in Asia, so now you have more traffic available for your campaigns targeting countries there!
Also, find below more information on some of the new cool features and updates released in our latest version, (v1.1.3). From being able to test your geolocated campaigns, create automatic campaign names to accessing a brand new profile menu, to name a few.
A lot of you have been requesting VPAID format for video and now we can happily say is finally here! If you are interested in running VPAID, you can now select this option within the external URL creative card, as shown bellow.
To check more information about this and about our external URL creative type, please visit this article.
APAC end point
We now have an end point in Asia, currently connected with Google, Smaato, Rubicon & Mobfox (others coming soon too). This means, you now have much more inventory available through mediasmart, for your campaigns targeting countries in that area.
Features released in 1.1.3
There are some very useful and cool new features waiting for you in our latest version. Take a deeper look by clicking on our knowledge links provided for each one of them:
- New option for testing your geolocated campaign. Make sure everything runs smoothly before launching. For this test process and others click here.
- New profile Menu for displaying actions in a more simple way.
- Automatic campaign names. You can now enter a name pattern for all of your campaigns. Please click here for more info.
- Default Creative Attributes. If you are interested, click here
- Number of strategies per campaign limited (100 strategies maximum)
- Bug fixes